Here is my list of 30 things I took this idea from my mother on Facebook actually haha. As you can tell most of my list revolves around travel because it is my true passion in life but here ya go.
1. I had a massage by a blind woman in Cambodia. I haven't had a better massage anywhere! It was amazing and it only cost me 6 American dollars for a whole hour. Her name is Nika check her out on Youtube. The place is called Seeing Hands Massage in Phnom Penh.
2. I have drank Kava with the chief of a traditional Fijian village that didn't even have electricity!
3. I have celebrated St Paddy's Day in Dublin Ireland.
4. I have been thru the Panama Canal and managed to fall asleep haha (it was slow and boring)
5. I have been in -42 degree weather in Canada.
6. I have been to the last club Jimi Hendrix played before he died (it was in London)
7. I have eaten Blood Sausage in Germany.
8. I have been to Anne Frank's House in Amsterdam.
9. I have been to the place where they filmed the movie "The Beach" and a James Bond Movie, in Thailand.
10. I have been a millionaire. In Laos I had 1 million Kip (their currency) in my wallet!
11. I have eaten lamb brains in New Zealand.
12. I have sky dived,bungee jumped,canyon swinged,hang glided,bridge walked,cliff jumped and just about anything else crazy you can imagine haha (and to think I used to be afraid of heights)
13. I have walked up and over the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia
14. I have had 5+ surgeries in my life.
15. I will be going to South America and by the time I get home from these travels I will have been gone for over 18 months and seen over 12 countries in this trip alone!
16. By the time I get home the only continent I will have not been too is Africa (its on the list) and Antarctica.
17. My favourite food is my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup.
18. The thing I miss most besides my friends and family is Texas food like fried okra and biscuits and gravy and a good Texas steak and Dr Pepper to go with it.
19. I have amazing friends and an amazing family I wouldn't trade for the world. My parents are pretty much the coolest parents ever and I have a very supportive family and friends all over the world!
20. Since I have been here my language has become totally distorted. I spell and use Australian/Kiwi/British lingo now. But I will never stop saying yall haha
21. I weighed just over 2 pounds/1 kilo when I was born. I was barely bigger than my dad's hand, if that.
22. I was born 3 months premature.
23. I have an amazing memory for trivia and/or movie related facts. (great for bar trivia games but useless for anything else haha)
24. My passport will be just about full when I make it back home.
25. It took me 25 years to realise ice cream on the cone really is the best way to eat it.
26. I have been told I look like Brad Pitt multiple times by people all over the world.
27. My favourite song is Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks. I want it played at my funeral and I want to donate all my organs to others in need along with donating my brain to science. I want to be buried in a bio degradable coffin.
28. My favourite movie is The Untouchables.
29. My goal is to travel until I have seen enough of the world to feel like I can call it quits.
30. I met my best travel mate (who is traveling with me now) on the bus. (You never know where you will meet life long friends)