1. I was born 3 months premature
2. I have visited over 15 countries and worked in 4 of them all before age 30 ?I have also been to 5 of the 7 continents.
3. I have had a photograph I took in high school, displayed in the Texas State Capitol (not permanently)
4. I have lived for 3 weeks on a remote Fijian Island with no electricity or running water as part of an eco project and loved every minute of it!
5. In Auckland New Zealand I worked on the railroads and helped construct a bank building. I also worked in the rigging crew on a concert tour for a band that is now International Click Here
6. I have seen 2 world wonders (and counting)
7. I have taught English in 2 very different countries
8. I have skydived,bungee jumped,canyon swinged,hang glided, hiked a glacier and more all to conquer my fear of heights and it worked!
9. I have loved and lost and failed many times in life. But, I have also learned to look at the positive side of life!
10. I have the best family and friends (all over the world) anyone could ask for. I also have an amazing girlfriend who thinks she is the lucky one but really it is me :D
Yall take care. Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. -Tyler